Causes of Thinning of Hair and Hair Fall: Natural Home Treatment and Diet for Healthy HairHair Care Products
Thinning of hair and hair loss can trigger excessive anxiety and panic. Several factors are responsible for poor hair and scalp health, viz., poor eating habits, dietary insufficiencies, inadequate sleep, using harsh hair care products, etc. Even so, hair fall of 50 - 100 hairs per day is regarded as normal.
What Causes Thinning Of Hair? Causes of Hair Fall
- Dietary errors and inadequacies is the main cause. A deficiency of essential nutrients, which are very important for healthy hair, can result in hair loss.
- Stress is a very important contributing factor
- Poor scalp hygiene
- Chemical treatments and use of too many hair products.
- Genetic predisposition
Home Remedies to Manage Hair Loss: Diet for Healthy Hair
- Dry fruits: Dates, prunes, dried figs, apricots and raisins are excellent sources of iron. Iron deficiency produces excessive hair loss. Iron puts a halt to hair fall and promotes new hair growth.
- Lettuce and Alfalfa: Lettuce and alfalfa juice is recommended by most experts. Consume 1 glass of freshly made juice daily, at least for 3 months. These 2 foods promise abundant hair growth, healthy and shiny hair, freedom from hair fall and also make the scalp healthy scalp. The essential vitamins and minerals supplied by lettuce and alfalfa check hair fall and also lengthen the hair significantly.
- Vitamin B supplementation: Dietary deficiency of the vitamin B complex group is an important cause for thinning of hair. Vitamin B deficiency makes the hair brittle and unhealthy. Consuming a diet that provides you loads of vitamin B tackles hair fall effectively. Excellent sources of vitamin B complex are: oats, whole wheat, wheat bran, wheat germ, millets, legumes, milk, nuts and Brewer’s yeast. Increase their consumption. In addition, taking a vitamin B supplement for about 1 to 2 months is advised.
Preventing Hair Thinning: Simple Natural Home based Care
Good scalp hygiene is very essential. Wash your scalp and hair thrice a week using a mild shampoo. Regular scalp massage is recommended. A massage stimulates the hair follicles and encourages good hair growth. Blend together warm coconut oil 10 drops of lemon juice; and massage well in to your scalp. Leave for 1 hour, and then rinse the hair with a gentle shampoo. This treatment yields amazing results and checks hair fall promptly. Coconut oil and lemon feed the hair follicles, hair roots, and scalp and moisturizes the hair shaft as well.